so the day after my first post, me and Girl B hung out, and we ended up holding hands and stuff (nothing beyond just holding) but I was excited out of my mind. The next day her and my best friend started going out. WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! SO, as you can see, I WAS PISSED. I've gotten over it by now, but thats just because I've learned how to deal with this kind of shit. So anyways, I feel led on, Hardcore, and I'm not happy about it. Or rather, I wasn't happy about it, until last night, when I went to my friends sweet sixteen (which was amazing.) At her sweet sixteen I sort of mixed and mingled and wound up with a date to homecoming (who knew?) So I'm in a much better mood considering a couple days ago I had my heart abruptly broken. As for Girl A, I talked it over with her and it's all cool now. So I think everything will work out =]
Much Love
Riley J.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Post a Comment