Sunday, October 19, 2008

Homecoming

allow me to exfoliate my feelings towards the homecoming dance: I hate it. With a fiery passion within my soul. Its not that I hate it because I don't like dancing, but the reverse, I hate it because I LOVE dancing, and am frankly disgusted by "grinding," which is all that takes place at our dances now. However, I really like dancing with friends and whoever I might have a crush on (which varies rapidly) so I always end up spending the $20 in order to dress up and rub my crotch against others. This year, I'm taking my homeschooled friend Catie because she needs a date in order to come, and I'm a good friend, and this year this girl from local high school Blake is coming, Megan, and I'm working up a little crush (EXTREMELY little mind you) on her, so I figure that ought to make for a fun night. =]