Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Alright so...

yesterday (monday) I went to my friend Alex's youth group (catholic) after I got home from rehearsal. It was kind of interesting. It was "Open Mic Night" which basically meant that whatever we wanted to talk about, we talked about. So, the argument eventually turned to politics and the Presidential race. Alex is my best friend. We have known eachother since 1st grade and have never fought since. But we argue. Constantly. We are complete opposites. He is Hardcore conservative, I am a hardcore liberal. He loves to fight, I'm a pacifist. He loves hispanic food, I love Italian. He's Catholic, I'm Leveyan. Everything we could possibly argue about, we do. So there we are, dominating the rest of the room, arguing with eachother, when the leader (his name is Kevin) says, "You two are best friends, aren't you?" It was hysterical. Anywho, so I'm still distraught about this chick that attempted (and almost succeeded) at tearing my heart open. Not because I want her or anything, but the fact that we were such good friends that had so much in common, and now I can't even bring myself to look her in the eye. I want... I don't know what I want, just not this. I'm so furious with her, yet I want her to come begging on her hands and knees, I couldn't even tell you why... I dunno, just some thoughts for the day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay so I didn't get to read everything because I have to go but it sounds a lot like those romance novels I'm always reading and the girl always ends up with the guy she likes, or in this case the guy would end up with the girl he likes, so everything will work out in the end. I give crappy advice, I know.